Serving Primary Education
Connected Learning Through Better Wi-Fi
Schools and school districts face increasing challenges to provide higher-speed, more reliable Wi-Fi to students, teachers and staff. New mandates such as digital textbooks and 1:1 initiatives require entire classes to concurrently get online to view material, collaborate on projects and present their work.
Schools need strong security, full coverage, and consistent connections even when entire classes start sending videos at the same time. But for most educational institutions, tighter budgets and limited IT staffs make the transition impossible.
Fortunately, Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi provides the technology that gives schools a cost-effective wireless infrastructure that's in a class by itself. With Ruckus, educational institutions gain:
- Consistent, reliable connectivity no other Wi-Fi system can touch
- Up to four times the coverage and higher performance using fewer APs
- The lowest cost of ownership, including easier installation and Zero Touch IT
- Support for standard 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security, plus automatic wireless setting and encryption key security
- Comprehensive onboarding and security management solutions that ensure hassle free, safe connectivity with distinct privileges for students, teachers, staff and other groups.
Ruckus ZoneFlex access points (APs) feature BeamFlex, a high-gain, directional Smart antenna array that monitors the environment and dynamically adjusts the signal to the best performing path, automatically steering around interference and obstacles. This ensures the strongest signal, highest throughput and least interference so that classes are focused on learning instead of waiting for a connection.
With ZoneFlex, WLAN configuration can be performed in minutes through an on-screen Wizard. Deploying APs is radically streamlined as well. Since Ruckus delivers the best coverage, site surveys are much easier and ZoneFlex APs can be placed quickly in more convenient locations. And from a single management point, IT administrators can easily add SSIDs across the entire system to support specific traffic types or user groups, including guests, creating a single robust WLAN that's a ubiquitous utility for everyone.
Ruckus Wi-Fi provides the foundation infrastructure needed for classrooms of the future and improved administrative and operational system support.
Contact us today to get more information at Info@Mssg.us