Southern California Broadband Footprint (as of 25 April 2014 and expanding daily)
This Wireless Signal will support not only VoIP (phones), but data as well.
If you are a VoIP Provider and would like to deliver your solutions in situations where 1) fiber isn't viable, 2) true diversity is required, or when 3) fast, guaranteed installation is needed, then partnering with us is the answer. Our partners expand their potential customer base and increase customer satisfaction across the board. This creates a competitive advantage that sets you apart from other VoIP Providers.
As a VoIP provider, you know the importance of flawless data access for your customer, not to mention low latency and low packet loss. Make sure your potential customers aren't prohibited from using your services due to data access issues or lengthy, costly installation challenges; partner with us so we can worry about the pipe and you can focus on the best VoIp solutions for your customers. Our data services also offer true diversity for business continuity.
We offer our customers:
- The alternative when fiber is not a viable option
- Up to (10 business days) install when fast installation is important
- True diversity for disaster recovery and business continuity
- Guaranteed network performance, and availability of 99.99%.
- Low latency to successfully run VoIP
- Outstanding customer support and customer satisfaction
We also offer our VoIP Providers:
- Increase your potential customer base by increasing the number of buildings you can service
- Increased customer satisfaction due to quick and guaranteed install
- Expand and augment your offerings to include true diversity solutions
- Outstand pre and post sales support, allowing you to focus on your business
Contact us today to find out more about partnering with us.